We are happy to announce that from Monday 11th of January we will be once again taking in devices for repair.
You will be able to phone, email or facebook message us in order to book a repair. Messages may not be responded to outside of working hours. In doing so we are in strict compliance with the government’s outlines for retail and repair services during level 5 restrictions.
If you have concerns about travelling during these times we can offer the following:
1. A mail in service (All mail MUST be sent tracked, traced and registered)
2. We can also issue you with a personalised email or text messages from “SmithByrne” stating that you have an emergency repair booked for your essential telecommunications equipment with us.
IN ORDER TO KEEP CONTACT TIMES TO A MINIMUM, WE WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO OFFER SOME SERVICES.
These include but are not limited to;
• Data Transfers from phone to phone
• Google account set ups and or password resets
• Apple account set ups and or password resets
You should not travel to the shop if you only have a very general enquiry , you should instead contact us via methods mentioned above.
We would like to remind people that we DO NOT sell new or refurbished phones, tablets , computers or any other devices. We are solely a repairs workshop.
We specialize in mobile phone and PC repairs. We also repair tablets, unlock phones and build websites. If you have a device in need of repair or service give us a call today for an instant quote.